Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Qoute Of Frienship


"If you should die
before me, ask if you
could bring a friend."


"If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be
a hundred minus one day,
so I never have to live
without you. "


"True friendship is
like sound health;
the value of it is
seldom known
until it is lost. "


"A real friend
is one who walks in
when the rest
of the world walks out. "


"Don't walk in front of me,
I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead.
Walk beside me and
be my friend. "


"Strangers are
just friends waiting to
happen.
Friends are the Bacon
Bits in the Salad
Bowl of Life."


"Friendship is one mind in two bodies. "


"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."


"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."


"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge,
I wouldn't jump with them,
I'd be at the bottom to catch them."

No comments: